The material is imprinted wet, achieving textures similar to stone .It can be used on walls, (ThinCrete Vertical), as well as on floors and stairs (ThinCrete Horizontal). It is especially suitable for outdoor use because of its non-slip characteristic while wet.
ThinCrete can be combined with MicroCement and MicroBeton to achieve continuous surfaces in sight, having different textures and thicknesses in certain areas. To achieve this the material of the product is changed but the color remains the same.
Quote your project!
EDFAN realizes your complete project including installation working with top quality materials and highly personnel trained by professionals.
QUOTE YOUR PROJECT NOW ONLINE!
Quote your materials!
We also budget our materials independently, so that you are also able to run your project installation with your trusted personnel.
QUOTE YOUR MATERIALES NOW ONLINE!
. Non-slip Granite
– Fast application and release to traffic
– Can be applied on an existing base
– Great hardness and resistance
– Suitable for high transit
– Resistant to UV Rays
– Tri-Component: THC Powder (vertical or horizontal) + Release Agent + Liquid Concentrate + Release Agent + Water Sealant or solvent
– Between 2 and 4 mm
– It should be secure and free of moisture
– There can be no rising or negative humidity
– There should not be any cracks
– 4 THC Powder x (0.25 Liquid Concentrate + 0.75 Water)
– ThinCrete Powder (vertical and horizontal) x 27.2 kg
– 9.10 kg Release Agent
– Solvent Sealant x 20 liters
– Water Sealant x 5 liters
– Store in a dry, cool place in closed original container.
– 6 months
– Apply acrylic sealant every 18 months