- Mass coloured concrete (coloured cement)
- White Concrete (made with white cement)
- Natural Concrete (made with grey cement)
In all the above scenarios, aggregates used can be the regular stones “the ones that come in concrete trucks” or any used in PIEDREX. This kind of flooring can be used in residential, commercial, institutional and public spaces. Due to its high resistance to abrasion, its ideal for high traffic areas. Can be re-polished.
It can be done as a monolithic slab, which eliminates cost and need of the concrete slab or it can be made as a 5cm coating over the existing concrete slab. Joint are necessary for the correct expansion and contraction of the concrete.
- Indoor and outdoor floors
- Pedestrian and vehicular traffic
- High areas
- Garages, parking lots
- Homes, commercial premises, offices
- Ideal for large areas: airports, convention center, museums, platforms, etc.
- Industries: sheds, factories
Quote Your Project!
EDFAN realizes your complete project including installation working with top quality materials and highly personnel trained by professionals.
QUOTE TOUR PROJECT NOW ONLINE!
** All our Projects have a 1 year WARRANTY **
Quote your Materials!
We also budget our materials independently, so that you are also able to run your project installation with your trusted personnel.
QUOTE YOUR MATERIALES NOW ONLINE!
** Our Materials are of the highest quality **
– Quick execution.
– It does not require a subfloor (it can be done on the rough).
– Suitable for high traffic: Vehicular and pedestrian.
– Great variety of colors.
– Without limitations in the forms.
– Low maintenance.
– For residential, commercial and industrial use
– Admit repulsed!
– Concrete, Colored Hardener, Fresh Chemical Hardener, Water-based Sealer and Waxes.
– 5 cm for floors on subfloors or slabs (for pedestrian or vehicular traffic)
– 8 cm for floors on rough and pedestrian traffic
– 12 to 15 cm for floors on rough and vehicular traffic
– Tosca, Slab or Subfloor.
– Hardener 27.2 kg.
– Fresh Chemical Hardener 25 kg.
– Water sealer 5 ltrs.
– Acrylic wax 5 ltrs.
– Store in a dry and cool place. Keep the original containers closed.
– 6 months
– Apply waxes or wax maintainers periodically