Renovate your home or workspace without construction work! One of the biggest advantages of MicroBeton is that it can be applied over existing lining such as ceramics, mosaics, marble and tiles. It allows you to, in no time at all, renovate space without suffering from disorder, dirt, and the cost of traditional construction work.
You can renovate hotel rooms or apartments without construction work. It has more slip resistance than MicroCement and a better smooth cement finish.
- Applicable on ceramic, porcelain, marble, mosaics and tiles (without the need to break)
- It has a similar look to that of smooth concrete, but with little thickness
- Suitable for places with high traffic
- Bathrooms, kitchens, and all rooms in the house
- Allows for in-sight concrete renovation
Quote your project!
EDFAN realizes your complete project including installation working with top quality materials and highly personnel trained by professionals.
QUOTE YOUR PROJECT NOW ONLINE!
Quote your materials!
We also budget our materials independently, so that you are also able to run your project installation with your trusted personnel.
QUOTE YOUR MATERIALES NOW ONLINE!
– You can replace smooth concrete floors, since they have a similar aesthetic but thinner
– It is easy to clean
– Due to its hardness and resistance it is suitable for high traffic areas
– Does not require gaskets (a continuous floor is obtained)
– It is resistant to UV Rays
– Allows renovations with minimal work
– For lining bathrooms, kitchens and any room in the house
– You can give continuity to environments both on floors and walls
– Allows for logos
– Ideal for renovation of in-sight concrete
– Fast application and traffic release
– Ideal for Apartment or Hotel room renovation without construction work
– Better resistance to slip than MicroCement
– It has a more uniform finish than smoothed cement
– MicroBeton Powder
– Liquid Concentrate
– Water Sealer
– Acrylic Wax
– Between 2 and 3 mm
– It should be secure and free of moisture
– There can be no rising or negative humidity
– There should be no cracks
– Can be mortar, ceramic, porcelain, mosaic, concrete and marble
– 3 to 3.5 MicroBeton Powder to 1 Liquid Concentrate
– Powder 2.5 to 5 gallons
– Liquid 2.5 and 5 gallons
– Sealant 1 and 5 liters.
– Wax 1 and 5 liters.
– Kit 5 and 18 m2
– Store in a dry, cool place in the original closed container.
– 6 months in closed container.
– To clean specific stains do not use abrasive materials
– Thoroughly clean before sealing or waxing
– Apply wax periodically (measured with use)
– Apply EDFAN wax maintainer weekly
– Use rubber protection for furniture and chairs
– Do not drag furniture and chairs without protection
– Do not leave standing water on the surface
– Outdoors apply sealant periodically depending on usage
– Remove the wax and apply new wax (annually according to the aspect)
– Clean spills before they dry
– Do not apply wax to bathroom floors or outdoors
– Use placemats at exterior entrances
– On countertops and furniture use silicone maintainers