GET INSPIRED WITH OUR IMAGES
It may be a structural monolithic slab, which eliminates the cost and the need for a subfloor- or it can be applied as lining 5cm thick over the existing structural slab or subfloor.
With Impreton® combine the strength, economy, durability and flexibility of concrete with the aesthetic qualities of cobblestone and slabs!
You can renovate hotel rooms or apartments without construction work. It has more slip resistance than MicroCement and a better smooth cement finish.
- IMPRETON is executed by well-trained and specialized personnel.
- Due to its resistance, it allows for installation in highly populated areas or those with vehicular traffic.
- It can rise up vertically to 40 cm thus solving the issue of steps, edges of a swimming pool, planters, parking markers, etc.
- The IMPRETON designs available are:
Molds with drawings and textures:
– 60 x 60 slab
– 30 x 30 slab
– Ashlar blocks
– Granite, slab, Coquina and brick.
– High resistance to pedestrian and vehicular traffic
– Fast execution
– Design flexibility (given the technique used one can combine different designs, patterns, colors and textures, with no limits to the imagination).
– Speed of installation: in one operation (filled with concrete) we have the floor and subfloor
– Wide variety of textures and colors
– Without limiting the ways
– Low maintenance
– Apply acrylic sealant every 18 months
– Concrete hardener with color, release agent, acrylic sealer.
– 5cm for floors over subfloors or slabs (pedestrian or vehicular traffic)
– 8 cm for floors over stratiform and pedestrian traffic
– 12-15 cm for floors on stratiform and vehicular traffic
– Stratiform, slab or underlayment
– 27.2 kg hardener.
– 9.1 kg release agent
– Acrylic Sealer 20 liters.
– In dry, cool place. Keep the original packaging closed.
– 6 months
EDFAN COLOUR PALETTE
Please upload images in images manager section. Click on Manage Images button on the right side of the gallery settings.
Please make sure that you didn't enabled option: Images of the Current Gallery. Option should have Show value to show images.