It can be combined with MicroCement and MicroBeton to achieve continuous surfaces in sight, but in different materiality.
It can be used in new or existing swimming pools allowing for very quick renovation. It also provides flexibility when incorporating inlays in different materials – achieving very original designs!
- It is applicable on existing cement, tiles and mini tiles
- Applicable in swimming pools, basins or fountains (water should be drinkable and not salty)
- Public or private spaces/areas
- One can draw pictures and demarcate lines in different colors, such as inlays with different materials.
- There is the possibility of polishing the AquaCrete in order to renew the surface
Quote your project!
EDFAN realizes your complete project including installation working with top quality materials and highly personnel trained by professionals.
QUOTE YOUR PROJECT NOW ONLINE!
** All our Projects have a 1 year WARRANTY **
Quote your Materials!
We also budget our materials independently, so that you are also able to run your project installation with your trusted personnel.
QUOTE YOUR MATERIALS NOW ONLINE!
** Our Materials are of the highest quality **
– It can be applied in both private environments as well as in public spaces
– It can be applied over existing linings
– Design flexibility and customization
– Variety of colors (there are exclusive colors for AquaCrete)
– Continuous lining that does not require gaskets
– Fits any shape
– Adheres to the secure foundations
– Easy cleaning
– Can be polished.
– High resistance to chemicals (chlorine, algaecide, etc.).
– No need to repaint (the entire product has color).
Bi-Component: AquaCrete Powder and Liquid AquaCrete
Between 2 and 3 mm
It should be secure and free of moisture. There can be no upward or negative moisture. There must not be any cracks. It can be mortar, tiles or mini tiles.
3 – 3.5 AquaCrete Powder to 1 Liquid AquaCrete
– Powder AquaCrete 5 gallons
– Liquid AquaCrete 5 gallons
Store in a dry, cool place in closed original container.
– 6 months
– If required, you can use hydrochloric acid in a concentration of no more than 2% (Warning: Use of this product is only suitable for professionals)